Grit trap repair / installation
What we offer
- Complete installation of grit trap/ interceptor
- Skilled professionals assessing the individual needs and capacity requirements of each location
- Trap maintenance subsequent to installation including
- Regular inspection of all working parts inside interceptor
- Repairs on broken elbow fittings, collapse flow diverters, and manhole replacements due to cracks or shifting
What we do
A master plumber will review the trap needs and requirements, obtain the necessary permits, and oversee the work of a skilled construction crew
The crew will excavate the site, procure the materials, and connect the grease interceptor to all incoming, outgoing, and vent lines
We will call a city inspector and manage the inspection and compliance issues
Finally, we will backfill the excavated area and provide a final cleanup in order to restore the area to a neat and tidy condition.
Why a clean grit trap matters
How a Grit Trap Works
SOS has a total of 15 years experience in the installation and repairs process of interceptors.
Our service personnel have a combined experience of 50 years in interceptor installation and repair.